Warren Rex Hernandez Liong replaces Melchor Arthur Carandang who was dismissed by Duterte in 2018
- 2-way windfall: BI detains Chinese who don’t pay bribes, then frees them for a fee
- Sal for senator! Duterte readying 2022 slate
- Battle lines drawn: Romualdez-led Lakas, party-list allies are swing votes in Cayetano-Velasco speakership fight
- Sara snaps! End is near for Cayetano as Duterte’s daughter moves to make Velasco Speaker next week
- The JIL connection: Calida no longer pursuing SkyCable shutdown after ZOE’s block time deal with ABS-CBN – source
Thai police charged five key leaders of the country's pro-democracy protest movement Monday under the kingdom's tough royal defamation laws, the first such use of...
Former South Korean dictator Chun Doo-hwan was found guilty of defaming a dead priest on Monday, in connection with a pro-democracy uprising his troops crushed...
“’Pag nakikita kita sa TV, para akong nakakita ng tae ng aso.”
At the age of 28, Brian Poe Llamanzares is the youngest chief of staff at the Senate.
Former Interior and Local Government Secretary Rafael Alunan III has called for the arrest of the lawmakers belonging to the...
Boxing icon and Senator Manny Pacquiao is joining the game world of Mobile Legends.
The Philippines is reaping more awards for its world class travel destinations.