Despite the controversial birthday party in Baguio City where guests reportedly violated coronavirus protocols, mayor and contact tracing czar Benjamin Magalong still enjoys President Rodrigo...
- Kapamilya hunk Arjo Atayde eyes congressional district in QC
- No room for retirement! GMA eyes another term as Speaker in Congress comeback
- Duterte prefers ‘consensus builder’ Romualdez as next VP – sources
- 2-way windfall: BI detains Chinese who don’t pay bribes, then frees them for a fee
- Sal for senator! Duterte readying 2022 slate
Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte has warned the public against giving money to individuals who solicit money to fund her rumored 2022 presidential bid.
The chairman of the House committee on legislative franchises has dashed any hope that ABS-CBN will be granted a new franchise under Speaker Lord Allan...
Newest quarantine classifications for next month will be announced before February 1, Malacañang said.
Citing data from the World Health Organization (WHO), Malacañang said the government has done well in managing the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
Apart from reading books, Vice President Leni Robredo binges on Netflix movies during her free time.
Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte Carpio is making her (second) debut on Instagram. The mayor has posted on Instagram a...
After shooting down pregnancy rumors, former Palace official has decided to lend a hand to women pregnant out of wedlock.