Anton Lagdameo son’s basketball prowess, Korina on dog adoption, First Lady Liza Marcos’ Japan park visit, Robin readies Valentine’s Day gifts are among the popular stories on Politiko’s Snitch social network this week.
1. Amazing champ! Anton Lagdameo, Dawn Zulueta praise son Jacobo’s ‘never quit’ attitude after IASAS basketball win
Politiko couple Anton Lagdameo and actress Dawn Zulueta are the biggest fans of their son Jacobo.
2. Wanted forever families: Korina Sanchez has 10 beautiful dogs, cats for adoption
Broadcast journalist Korina Sanchez Roxas is appealing to kindhearted people to adopt dogs and cats rescued from the streets.
3. Konnichiwa! First Lady Liza Marcos, friends visit Rizal monument at Hibiya Park
First Lady Liza Araneta Marcos took a stroll around Hibiya Park alongside Tingog party-list Rep. Yedda Marie Romualdez, former Justice Undersecretary Emmeline Aglipay Villar, and other friends on Thursday.
4. Sweet! Robin Padilla readies Valentine’s Day gift baskets for senators
Senator Robin Padilla has prepared early Valentine’s Day gifts for lady senators — special fruit baskets sourced from a local store.
5. HBD PNoy in heaven! Lacson misses Aquino who called the people his boss
Former Senator Panfilo Lacson pens a tribute to the late President Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III on what would have been his 63rd birthday.
6. Rex Gatchalian to DSWD family: Practice professionalism, show extra care and love to public
New Social Welfare Secretary Rex Gatchalian is aiming for a more efficient and compassionate department.
7. Kris Aquino’s birthday message to ‘best kuya’: ‘I’m sorry Noy for being a brat and wasting years’
Kris Aquino’s birthday message to her brother the late President Benigno Aquino III included an apology for her bratty behavior as well as appreciation for his love and concern for her family.
8. Alan Cayetano to Marcos admin: Be uncompromising on illegal drugs
Concerned about the return of the illegal drug trade, Senator Alan Peter Cayetano has urged the Marcos administration to continue the drug crackdown initiated by former President Rodrigo Duterte.
9. Just like Jesse: Leni Robredo distributes roses to Naga city hall workers ahead of Valentine’s Day
Former Vice President Leni Robredo is keeping alive a Valentine’s Day tradition made by her husband the late Interior and Local Government Jesse Robredo.
10. ‘Namundok ako!’ Legarda goes ‘forest bathing’ near Taal Lake
Senator Loren Legarda spent time in nature or forest bathing during a weekend trip to Batangas.