Bomalabs! Ang Probinsyano has yet to sanction solon who punched waiter
By JOHN CARLO M. CAHINHINAN
It seems the leadership of Ang Probinsyano Party-list has failed to penalize or sanction its controversial first nominee who was caught punching a waiter in Legazpi City last month.
More than 30 days after Ang Probinsyano Party-list Rep. Alfred Delos Santos drew flak after punching 20-year old waiter Christian Kent Alejo, the political entity has yet to release the result of its internal investigation following the July 7 incident.
The party-list group through their spokesperson, Atty. Joco Sabio earlier promised that they “will not hesitate to suspend or even remove” Delos Santos and “will not tolerate any kind of abuse.”
The party-list group, which was endorsed by Kapamilya Actor Coco Martin and Sen. Grace Poe, has yet to penalize its controversial first nominee as the result of its internal investigation remains pending up to now.
Alejo, an employee working for Biggs Diner, said he was just fixing placemats in front of Delos Santos’ table when the congressman told him he doesn’t like his manner and the approach being shown by the service crew.
The victim said after a short confrontation, Delos Santos suddenly tried to punch him but he managed to elude the hit.
The embattled neophyte congressman was forced to issue a public apology four days after incident, adding that he is willing to accept any sanctions that will be imposed to him by his own entity.
Delos Santos even voted in favor of House Speaker Alan Peter Cayetano during the opening of the 18th Congress last July 22.