Gov’t allows persons aged 10 to 65 in MGCQ areas to leave homes
The government has allowed people aged 10 to 65 in areas under modified general community quarantine (MGCQ), to leave their homes beginning February 1, Malacañang announced Friday.

Gov’t allows persons aged 10 to 65 in MGCQ areas to leave homes

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

By Prince Golez

The government has allowed people aged 10 to 65 in areas under modified general community quarantine (MGCQ), to leave their homes beginning February 1, Malacañang announced Friday.

“Pupwede na pong lumabas ang mga batang nasa edad na 10 taong gulang at senior citizens na hanggang 65 years old,” Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque said in a video aired on state-run PTV-4.

Roque, however, said those below 10 years old and over 65 years of age must remain in their residence “at all times.”

“Local government units, on the other hand, are enjoined to adopt the same relaxation of age-restrictions for areas under General Community Quarantine,” he added.

Only persons aged 15 to 65 years were previously allowed to go out.

Leave a Comment

POLITIKO / Live!

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on reddit
Share on whatsapp
Share on email

POLITIKO / Across the Nation

POLITIKO / Latest News

Trending News

MCD MULTI MEDIA/ Network

  • Robi naghahanap ng Co-host

    Triple ang saya, kaalaman, at mga sorpresa sa pagbabalik ng ‘Game KNB?’ para sa third season nito sa Pinoy community platform na Kumu (@gknb) at mapapanood din nang sabay sa Jeepney TV. The post Robi naghahanap ng Co-host first appeared on NewsKo.

Weekly Sports News

  • PNVF holds national team tryouts in Subic

    THE Philippine National Volleyball Federation (PNVF) will hold a three-day national team tryouts in a bubble environment later this month in Subic, according to PNVF President Ramon “Tats” Suzara. The post PNVF holds national team tryouts in Subic appeared first on FASTBREAK.com.ph.

  • Kobe Paras waves goodbye to UP

    Kobe Paras has officially bid his farewell to the University of the Philippines Fighting Maroons. The post Kobe Paras waves goodbye to UP appeared first on FASTBREAK.com.ph.

  • Kai Sotto: Balik Gilas Ako

    Filipino center Kai Sotto has reaffirmed his commitment to play for Gilas Pilipinas in their upcoming international tournaments. The post Kai Sotto: Balik Gilas Ako appeared first on FASTBREAK.com.ph.

Sign up for our Newsletter

We are a social news blog where politikos, their kin, friends and allies are the center of the universe. We write about their words and deeds, likes and dislikes, dreams and fears. We are here to entertain, provoke and hopefully inform you along the way.

Disclaimer