Jules Ledesma joins Manny Pacquiao in Batasan Bilyonaryo Club
Boxing icon and Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao is no longer the only billionaire in the House of Representatives after five consecutive years of enjoying that distinction.
Joining the Senator-elect in the billionaire’s group is Negros Occidental Rep. Jules Ledesma, whose net worth jumped from P827 million in 2014 to P1.004 billion in 2015, based on the summary of lawmakers’ Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth for 2015.
Pacquiao’s net worth, meanwhile, rose to P3.268 billion in 2015 from P1.688 billion the previous year.
Rounding up the Top 10 list of wealthiest House members for the third regular session of the 16th Congress are the following politikos:
– Speaker Sonny Belmonte (net worth: P941B)
– Ilocos Norte Rep. Imelda Marcos (P917.8B)
– Negros Occidental Rep. Albee Benitez (P880M)
– Las Pinas Rep. Mark Villar and DIWA party-list Rep. Emmeline Aglipay Villar (P689.5M)
– Leyte Rep. Ferdinand Martin Romualdez (P475.6M)
– Former President and now Pampanga Rep. Gloria Arroyo (P393.9M)
– Rizal Rep. Joel Roy Duavit (P302M)
– Maguindanao Rep. Zajid Mangudadatu (P225.9M)