1. It’s not everyday when we see a government official taking a public transportation without any staff or bodyguard. When a photograph of Camarines Sur Rep. Leni Robredo catching a bus along Magallanes went viral on social media, netizens immediately praised Robredo for being a humble public servant.
2. Esquire Philippines picked popular Senator Grace Poe to cover its December issue after enduring rebuke for the Mar Roxas cover during the Yolanda first anniversary last month.
3. Residents and tourists in Manila will soon enjoy free internet access amid plans of the local government to install more wi-fi hotspots in the capital.
4. As typhoon Ruby threatened to hit the country, Batangas Vice Governor Mark Leviste started a “prayer brigade” seeking the Lord’s protection from the devastation of the giant storm.
5. Awww! A proud mom Biñan City Mayor Len Alonte-Naguiat gave her son, Nico, two iPhone cards after his “fantabulous performance.”
6. Senator Sonny Angara does not draw well but wins brownie points for eliciting precious laughter from his kids in a game of Pictionary.
7. Senator JV Ejercito returns to the boxing gym to battle the holiday bulge.
8. Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao reminded the public about the “safe steps” to survive the onslaught of a typhoon.
9. Here’s another reason to visit Vigan City. The popular heritage city is crowned as one of the new seven wonder cities of the world.
10. Senator Grace Poe’s son, Brian Poe Llamanzares, is now a 9News correspondent. Will Brian cover the sen.ator’s activities too?