Pacquiao to get tax break from Mayweather fight
A VPN is an essential component of IT security, whether you’re just starting a business or are already up and running. Most business interactions and transactions happen online and VPN

Pacquiao to get tax break from Mayweather fight

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Pimentel said granting Pacquiao a special tax exemption is just a “fitting tribute to the priceless package proudly promoting the country once again in the international map.”

 

The Pacquiao-Mayweather fight, dubbed as the biggest and priciest fight in boxing history to date, is expected to earn at least $250 million from ticket and pay-per-view sales. Under the contract the boxers have signed, Mayweather will get 60 percent of the purse while Pacquiao will get the remaining 40 percent.

 

“Manny is now part of our history and of world sports history. Let’s give him this tax incentive in recognition to his invaluable efforts to promote boxing and the country around the world,” Pimentel said.

Leave a Comment

POLITIKO / Live!

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on reddit
Share on whatsapp
Share on email

POLITIKO / Across the Nation

POLITIKO / Latest News

Trending News

MCD MULTI MEDIA/ Network

  • Community pantry sa Lucena pinalayas ng pulis

    Sinita at pinaalis umano ng mga pulis ang community pantry na itinayo ng isang grupo ng magsasaka sa Lucena City, Quezon dahil pagmumulan lamang umano ito ng pagdidikit-dikit ng mga tao. The post Community pantry sa Lucena pinalayas ng pulis first appeared on NewsKo.

Weekly Sports News

  • Kobe Paras waves goodbye to UP

    Kobe Paras has officially bid his farewell to the University of the Philippines Fighting Maroons. The post Kobe Paras waves goodbye to UP appeared first on FASTBREAK.com.ph.

  • Kai Sotto: Balik Gilas Ako

    Filipino center Kai Sotto has reaffirmed his commitment to play for Gilas Pilipinas in their upcoming international tournaments. The post Kai Sotto: Balik Gilas Ako appeared first on FASTBREAK.com.ph.

  • Kai Sotto To Play For Adelaine In National Basketball League

    Filipino center Kai Sotto is set to play in the National Basketball League following his botched stint with the National Basketball Association G League. The post Kai Sotto To Play For Adelaine In National Basketball League appeared first on FASTBREAK.com.ph.

Sign up for our Newsletter

We are a social news blog where politikos, their kin, friends and allies are the center of the universe. We write about their words and deeds, likes and dislikes, dreams and fears. We are here to entertain, provoke and hopefully inform you along the way.

Disclaimer