Palace denies floating Duterte-Duterte tandem in 2022: ‘Hindi po galing sa gobyerno’
Malacañang on Friday said the government had nothing to do with the idea of a Duterte-Duterte tandem in 2022 elections.

Palace denies floating Duterte-Duterte tandem in 2022: ‘Hindi po galing sa gobyerno’

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

By Prince Golez

Malacañang on Friday said the government had nothing to do with the idea of a Duterte-Duterte tandem in 2022 elections.

Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque made the comment after Senator Panfilo Lacson said the possible team-up of Mayor Sara Duterte and President Rodrigo Duterte in 2022 is “a bit too much” and that Filipinos are not ready for it.

“Hindi po galing sa gobyerno yang Duterte-Duterte,” Roque said in a televised briefing.

“Kung merong mga taong gobyerno na nag-e-express, yan po ay personal na opinyon po nila hahil ang mandato ng presidente natin tutok muna tayo sa pandemiya, tsaka na yung pulitika,” he added.

It can be recalled that as early as last year, Chief Presidential Legal Counsel Salvador Panelo floated the possibility of a daughter and father tandem in the 2022 national elections.

Leave a Comment

POLITIKO / Live!

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on reddit
Share on whatsapp
Share on email

POLITIKO / Across the Nation

POLITIKO / Latest News

Trending News

MCD MULTI MEDIA/ Network

    Weekly Sports News

      Sign up for our Newsletter

      We are a social news blog where politikos, their kin, friends and allies are the center of the universe. We write about their words and deeds, likes and dislikes, dreams and fears. We are here to entertain, provoke and hopefully inform you along the way.

      Disclaimer