The Supreme Court (SC) has announced that the 2020 Revised Rules for Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) will take effect on Nov. 16.
Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque visited Cebu City on Sunday to offer his condolences to Cebu Governor Gwen Garcia over the passing of her two brothers last week.
Cagayan de Oro City Rep. Rufus Rodriguez on Wednesday urged the Supreme Court to conduct the 2021 bar examinations in Mindanao in addition to venues in Metro Manila and Cebu City.
Cebu City’s nonchalant response to the health crisis led to its increasing number of coronavirus diagnoses, President Rodrigo Duterte reiterated Wednesday.
Metro Manila will remain under general community quarantine (GCQ) until July 15, President Rodrigo Duterte announced late Tuesday.
Cebu City is the new epicenter of COVID-19 in the Philippines, with the Visayan hub recording more cases in a day compared to Metro Manila in terms of area and population.
Vice President Leni Robredo has urged the national government to reconsider the use of military in managing the lockdown in Cebu City, which now has the highest number of COVID-19 cases in the country.
President Rodrigo Duterte has ordered Secretary Roy Cimatu of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources to oversee the implementation of measures against coronavirus disease in Cebu City.
Ormoc City is prepared to extend assistance to its “big brother” Cebu City, the hardest hit by the coronavirus pandemic. Mayor Richard Gomez said they…
What caused spikes in coronavirus infections in Cebu City?
President Rodrigo Duterte will visit Cebu City to remind its “hardheaded” residents to follow health and safety protocols to slow the spread of the coronavirus disease (Covid-19).
What caused spikes in coronavirus (Covid-19) infections in Cebu City?
President Rodrigo Duterte has ordered Secretary Roy Cimatu of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources to oversee the implementation of measures against coronavirus disease (Covid-19) in Cebu City.
President Rodrigo Duterte placed Cebu City under Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) starting today, Tuesday.
Metro Manila will remain under general community quarantine (GCQ) starting Tuesday, President Rodrigo Duterte said.
President Rodrigo Duterte has three quarantine options for Metro Manila and Cebu City after June 15, according to Malacañang.
At least seven people were arrested Friday (June 5) for protesting against the passage of the anti-terrorism bill in front of the University of the Philippines in Cebu City.
Restrictions in Cebu City and Mandaue City will also be relaxed starting June 1 as Metro Manila and a number of other areas in the country shift to a looser general community quarantine (GCQ) status, Malacañang said Saturday (May 30).
Cebu Gov. Gwendolyn Garcia lashed back at a netizen who accused her of corruption. She revealed the identity and personal details of the netizen on social media.
Metro Manila, Laguna province, and Cebu City will be placed under a “modified” enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) after May 16, according to Malacañang.
Malacañang announced on Tuesday that effective May 16, the National Capital Region, the Province of Laguna, and Cebu City will be placed under modified enhanced community quarantine until May 31.
An additional five million families will receive the first tranche of emergency subsidies under the national government’s Social Amelioration Program (SAP), Malacañang said on Saturday.