Online personality Francis Leo Marcos will remain in the National Bureau of Investigation’s custody pending verification of the warrants of arrest issued against him by various courst for several cases, including human trafficking.
Several Consular Offices (COs) will resume operations beginning May 4 (Monday), the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) announced.
Cagayan de Oro Rep. Rufus Rodriguez has urged the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) and the Overseas Workers’ Welfare Administration (OWWA) to provide transportation to workers and students stranded in Luzon due to the extended lockdown…
With three ex-generals at the helm of President Rodrigo Duterte's response to the pandemic, it's no surprise that the National Task Force COVID-19 is in full war mode against an unseen but deadly enemy which knows no borders.
Interior Secretary Eduardo Año on Tuesday backed the imposition of lockdowns on villages whose residents continue to defy government guidelines on the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ).
Malacañang believes there is no need to expand the enhanced community quarantine to cover Visayas and Mindanao for now.
When President Rodrigo Duterte ordered local government officials to "stand down", he was not referring to Pasig City Mayor Vico Sotto whose only transgression was to allow tricylces to ferry health and food workers during the lockdown…
There is no need to expand the enhanced community quarantine imposed on Luzon to cover Visayas and Mindanao for now, according to Interior Secretary Eduardo Año.
A Mindanao congressman on Sunday urged lawmakers to convene in a “virtual session” to approve measures to contain the spread of coronavirus disease-19 (Covid-19) and to help affected sectors.
Gov’t eyes Visayas, Mindanao quarantine sites for suspected virus carriers
Senator Bong Go said Saturday (February 8) he is willing to find an island in Mindanao to quarantine the 56 Filipinos who will be flying back to the Philippines from Hubei, China if the municipality of Capas, Tarlac resists the use of the…
Mindanao-based congressmen have condemned the brutal murder of state auditor Guiaria Akmad recently.
The state of national emergency in Mindanao will remain even after the end of martial law as the government continues to go after communist rebels and terrorists, Malacañang said Friday (January 3).
President Rodrigo Duterte has appointed Eastern Mindanao Command (Eastmincom) chief Lieutenant General Felimon Santos as the new head of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP).
President Rodrigo Duterte revealed Monday (December 30) that he slept through the magnitude 6.9 earthquake which struck parts of Mindanao earlier this month.
Christmas is a time for Filipinos to "express solidarity" with fellowmen who are facing difficulties amidst the holiday season.
Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra will order the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) to probe the bombing incidents in Mindanao which left 22 persons injured.
President Rodrigo Duterte has reiterated his willingness to accept Rohingya refugees into the country.
In the wake of recent deadly disasters such as the magnitude-6.9 quake that hit Mindanao, Sen. Panfilo Lacson
The trust and approval ratings of both President Rodrigo Duterte and Vice President Leni Robredo improved, according to the latest survey conducted by Pulse Asia nationwide.
Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) founder Nur Misuari is now part of the Duterte government, The President has appointed Misuari as Special Envoy on Islamic Affairs
President Rodrigo Duterte met with children from various Indigenous People tribes in Mindanao at the Tactical Operations Group-11 in Davao City on December 14.
President Rodrigo Duterte has appointed Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) founder Nur Misuari as Special Economic Envoy on Islamic Affairs to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in a bid to court the support of Islamic…