1. Former Senator Kiko Pangilinan paid tribute to his mother-in-law, Elaine Gamboa-Cuneta, remembering her as a loving mother, a loyal friend and a tireless public servant.
2. Not all netizens were happy when Interior and Local Government Secretary Mar Roxas landed on the cover of Esquire magazine to mark the 1st anniversary of the fury unleashed by the super typhoon.
3. Is Vice President Jejomar Binay trying to convince actor-host Vic Sotto to be his running mate in the 2016 elections?
4. They used to fight and drive each other crazy while they were young. Senator Bongbong Marcos eventually formed a strong and long-lasting bond with his sister, Ilocos Norte Governor Imee Marcos.
5. A visit to the Madame Tussauds is probably the next best thing to meeting famous people without getting arrested. Camarines Sur Governor Migz Villafuerte grabbed a chance to take a “royal selfie” with the wax figure of Queen Elizabeth II while touring London.
6. Kris Aquino showed off her diplomatic skills when she welcomed Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto during a brief stopover in Manila. Will she be the next Aquino to run for public office?
7. President Aquino gets his donut supply from his sweet nephew Bimby Aquino Yap.
8. Once upon a time, Leyte Rep. Lucy Torres-Gomez unleashed her inner Rocky and took boxing classes at Elorde gym. “Maybe one day I will have time to pick up where I left off,” she wrote on Instagram.
9. The daughters of the late film actor Fernando Poe Jr. — Senator Grace Poe and actress Lovi Poe — appeared together in a recent television interview and recalled their first awkward meeting during the wake of their father.
10. Manila Vice Mayor Isko Moreno is back in school. He has taken a short (yet expensive) leadership course at the Harvard Kennedy School.